CRISTINA MICLE (OROSAN)
Office: Gutium si Asociatii S.C.A.
Languages: Mother tongue Romanian; fluent in English and conversant in French
2002: Master in Business Law, West University, Timisoara
2001: West University Timisoara, LL.B in Law
Career to date:
August 2006 to date: Partner, Gutium si Asociatii SCA, Attorneys at Law, Coordinator of Gutium si Asociatii Timisoara Branch
May 2004 - August 2006: Associate, Gutium si Asociatii SCA, Attorneys at Law, Bucharest
Jan 2003 - May 2004: Associate, Rodica Mocuta Law Practice, Bucharest
Member of the Romanian Bar Association and of Bucharest Bar.
Cristina has been an Associate at G&A since the beginning of 2004 and since mid 2006 she has been a partner, responsible for
our Timisoara branch. She is a qualified Romanian lawyer registered with the Romanian Bar Association and the Bucharest Bar.
Holding a Master Degree in Business Law, Cristina is a Business oriented Senior Lawyer. Cristina is experienced in
Corporate and Commercial Law, Restructuring and Bankruptcy, Competition Law, Intellectual Property, Privatization, litigation
and arbitration procedures.
She was involved in major infrastructure projects such as Construction of the Deva-Orastie motorway by-pass in Romania.
Cristina also is a member of the lawyers team advising The Ministry of Comunications and Information Technology throughout the
Selection of Consultant for Closing of the Privatisation Process of SC ROMTELECOM SA.
Her area of expertise includes complex competition issues like Competition Council authorizations for economic concentrations.
In the Privatization area Cristina repeatedly adviced the Ministry of Economy and Commerce through the Office of
State Ownership And Privatization In Industry on matters such as assets sales, restructuring prior to privatization, capital increase, capital markets.
Her experience as a litigation lawyer lies in representing and assisting private companies in comercial lawsuits.
- Member of the legal consultants team in the Construction Of The Deva-Orastie Motorway By-Pass In Romania project;
- Legal adviser for major share sale of SC PROIECT SA Bucuresti;
- Member of the legal team advising the Ministry of Finance related to setting up a Local Infrastructure Investment Fund in Romania project;
- Legal assistance regarding competition matters, drafting of documents and representation of major clients with the Competition Council;
- Assisting inssurance brokers in their relation with the Inssurance Supervision Committee;
- Member of the legal team advicing the Ministry of Economy and Commerce through the Office of State Ownership and Privatization in Industry on
restructuring and privatization matters;
- Negotiations and drafting of domestic and international commercial contracts;
- Dealing with matters related to various commercial contracts, guarantees, competition law aspects, tax issues, intellectual property aspects;
- Representation of corporate clients in procedures before Romanian courts;
- Legal assistance on a day-to-day basis related to corporate;
- Drafting incorporations documents and all types of additional acts related to increase of social capital, decrease of capital or company liquidation;
- Assisting and advising major client throughout public procurement procedure;
- Legal analyses and drafting of memorandums.
Acted as member of the legal team advising the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in the following
- Romtelecom's IPO: legal consultant of Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in relation with the
first large international IPO;
- Romanian Poste (CNPR): legal consultant of Ministry of Communication and Information Technology in relation with the CNPR restructuring and privatization process.
Telephone: (40-21) 411 96 63
Fax: (40-21) 411 96 67