Office: Gutium si Asociatii S.C.A.
Languages: Mother tongue Romanian; conversant in English and fluent in French
2001: West University of Timisoara, LL.B in Law
Career to date:
October 2006 to date: Associate, Gutium si Asociatii SCA, Attorneys at Law, Bucharest
March 2005 - June 2006: Associate, Grigore si Asociatii, Attorneys at Law, Bucharest
December 2004 - December 2005: Legal Advisor, GM-CONS Ltd, Timis
March - May 2003: Legal Advisor, IZOLDA Ltd, Brasov
Member of the Romanian Bar Association and of Bucharest Bar.
Marcela Foale is an Associate at Gutium si Asociatii SCA.
She is a qualified Romanian lawyer registered with the Romanian Bar Association and the Bucharest Bar.
Marcela has been a member of our team since 2006. She has a strong backround as a legal advisor for an important Romanian company.
She also practiced as junior lawyer in another law firm before joining G&A. Marcela has been involved in various projects related to
important merger deal, intellectual property and environmental issues.
Marcela is experienced in Corporate and Commercial Law, Labor Law, Intellectual Property, Competition Law,
litigation and arbitration procedures.
- Drafting corporate's documents and all types of additional acts related to social parts cession,
increase or decrease of social capital and to other changes in the company's status;
- Dealing with matters related to various commercial and civil contracts, labor law aspects, intellectual property and environmental issues;
- Assisting major client throughout the process of negociations and drafting the legal documents related to important merger deal;
- Assistance and representation before the Romanian National Securities Commission;
- Assistance and representation of clients in procedures before Romanian courts;
- Legal assistance on a day-to-day basis related to corporate;
- Legal analyses and drafting of memorandums.
Telephone: (40-21) 411 96 63
Fax: (40-21) 411 96 67